Hey everyone! Esme here. First of all, thank you to everyone who has sent me emails over the last few days! It warms my heart to see so many beta readers downloading review copies and getting in touch. If I didn't respond to you, know that it's because I've been overwhelmed (in a good way!) by the response, and by all the other things I have to do before launch day (which is less than 20 days away! Aaaugh!).
Next, I wanted to let you know that I'm hosting another giveaway in June to promote The Rose Kiss. This is giveaway is for everything fantasy-themed, and can include:
- Books, especially YA fantasy books with a fairytale feeling. If you're an author, please get in touch. (Note: no erotica, man chests, or “cruelty is love” themes!)
- Fantasy-themed bath and beauty products, e.g. body scrubs, soaps, bath bombs, oils, eyeshadows, etc.
- Aromatic items, e.g. candles, oil diffusers, wax melts, incense, perfumes, etc.
- Art prints! I love art prints, and if you have any that are fantasy-themed I can feature them in the giveaway. If you made an art print based on the book (!) that would be like gold to me, at the very least I will frame it on my wall!
- Jewelry, e.g. necklaces, pendants, bracelets, rings, etc.
- Dolls, dollhouses, miniatures, sculptures, holographic images, postcards, and any other art forms you can think of.
- Fantasy-themed office supplies, e.g. nice fountain pens (or a fountain pen set), parchment, ink sets, customized stamps, etc.
- Anything and everything you can think of that's fantasy-related!
If this sounds interesting to you, please get in touch by either emailing me at esme [at] esmerome [dot/] com or filling out this form. I really look forward to meeting some people who can bring some good vibes.
I'm looking for a few select partners, since every giveaway partner will receive the complete list of giveaway entrants after the giveaway is over. I don't want my contestants absolutely swamped with promo emails, especially since everyone is kind of already swamped by these emails! So please apply today so we can get the ball rolling and start sharing our creations with a lot more people!