This offer lasts until midnight tonight.
After that, the deal is over.
So don't wait! Buy the whole series here for $0.99, and enjoy The Poison Kiss when it comes out next summer. Happy reading!
Happy first Thursday of September! It doesn't feel like fall yet where I am, but I am definitely ready for the autumn chill, leaves turning colors, and cute scarves and jackets. It's been a hard year and a half, so I'd love a season of cool breezes, firewood, and hot chocolate. Yum!
How is your September so far? I hope it's going well. If it isn't, I hope my books can at least offer you an escape. I'm very excited about releasing The Dream Kiss, and a little scared about releasing another one, Wolf Cursed, in just under a month and a half. Eek! It's in a slightly different genre, so I hope I understand the tropes and expectations. And I hope you enjoy it!
The Rose Kiss and The Dream Kiss are both free on Amazon for a limited time. If you want to get the entire series–including The Poison Kiss, which comes out next year–just click on this link to buy everything for $0.99. (You can still buy the whole series there, even if you've already bought one or two of the books before).
I want to thank everybody again for their support. It means so much to me. I'm glad so many people are reading the books! Stay tuned because I have even more exciting news to announce in the next few weeks.
Until then, enjoy the free books, plus the ones listed below…
Thank you, and I'll see you soon!
Who here is ready for fall? I know I am. Fall is one of my favorite times of year, for the following reasons:
- Not so @#$! hot
- Leaves turning red
- More cookies
- I can wear scarves and boots again
- There are back to school sales on cool notebooks that I will use once and never again
- Harvest time
- I can finally read books outside
Yes ladies and gentlemen, when the 💦🔥humidity🔥💦 drops, I can finally sit on the lanai and read with a mug full of iced tea or sparkling water. I might choose a few books from one of these promos, like a steamy shifter romance, a sweet fairytale, or a nice mythological fairy tale:
Hey everyone! Esme here. First of all, thank you to everyone who has sent me emails over the last few days! It warms my heart to see so many beta readers downloading review copies and getting in touch. If I didn't respond to you, know that it's because I've been overwhelmed (in a good way!) by the response, and by all the other things I have to do before launch day (which is less than 20 days away! Aaaugh!).
Next, I wanted to let you know that I'm hosting another giveaway in June to promote The Rose Kiss. This is giveaway is for everything fantasy-themed, and can include:
- Books, especially YA fantasy books with a fairytale feeling. If you're an author, please get in touch. (Note: no erotica, man chests, or “cruelty is love” themes!)
- Fantasy-themed bath and beauty products, e.g. body scrubs, soaps, bath bombs, oils, eyeshadows, etc.
- Aromatic items, e.g. candles, oil diffusers, wax melts, incense, perfumes, etc.
- Art prints! I love art prints, and if you have any that are fantasy-themed I can feature them in the giveaway. If you made an art print based on the book (!) that would be like gold to me, at the very least I will frame it on my wall!
- Jewelry, e.g. necklaces, pendants, bracelets, rings, etc.
- Dolls, dollhouses, miniatures, sculptures, holographic images, postcards, and any other art forms you can think of.
- Fantasy-themed office supplies, e.g. nice fountain pens (or a fountain pen set), parchment, ink sets, customized stamps, etc.
- Anything and everything you can think of that's fantasy-related!
If this sounds interesting to you, please get in touch by either emailing me at esme [at] esmerome [dot/] com or filling out this form. I really look forward to meeting some people who can bring some good vibes.
I'm looking for a few select partners, since every giveaway partner will receive the complete list of giveaway entrants after the giveaway is over. I don't want my contestants absolutely swamped with promo emails, especially since everyone is kind of already swamped by these emails! So please apply today so we can get the ball rolling and start sharing our creations with a lot more people!